- Monday - Friday 9am-9pm,
- Saturday 8am-8pm
- Sunday 10am-6pm
- Closed on all Federal Holidays.
- Nikki Fiveash
- Michael Perez
- Katie Paez
- Amy Miller
- Sarah Simpson
- Paula Reichard-Soler
- Nancy Engler
- Kiley Morgan
- Rae Baker
- Bryan Smith
- Maggie Kassimis
- Jennifer Lim
- Cecilia Galeano; Aesthetician
- D and Kim; Nails
- Tracey Nguyen; Nails
- Amy Huynh; Aesthetician
- Veronica Nguyen; Waxing Professional
- Thrive CryoStudio
Nikki Fiveash is a Master Colorist and is also a Platform artist and educator for Keratin Complex. She has worked extensively with some of the best color educators in the US and Europe learning hair color inside and out. Her expertise in all forms of color and color correction are among the best.Contact Information
- Land line: 301-881-8174
- Cell phone: 301-455-5180
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Services and ProductsMy specialty is color……anything with color. I am constantly learning and training on the newest trends, fashions, techniques and technology
- Color correction
- Smoothing treatments
- Chemical relaxing or straightening
- Formal styling
- I have been a stylist for 22 years.
- I worked for several years at The Salon at the Cloister an amazing 5 star resort on Sea Island, GA. There I worked as a full time stylist working with many amazing stylist and clients from all over the world. I have been working in education for 16 of the 22 years I have been a stylist. First working with Aveda and as education coordinator and trainer for Atelier Salon and Spa in Houston Texas. During those years I trained at the Aveda Academy in Minnesota, Louisiana, London and Dallas. The programs I specialized in were Puerform, Color Education, Seeds of Preperation as well as Serious Business. I also completed Toni and Guys complete cutting programs as well as their educator training program in Dallas at that time and implemented that cutting program into our salon training. I also had the opportunity to do many trainings with Yosh Toya during this time first learning his cutting programs the learning to teach them.
- I opened my own studio salon in Richmond, VA from there and started working as a color educator for Keune Haircosmetics. I did this for 6 years. I trained for Keune and work with in salon education, trade shows, fashion shows as well as corporate events and train the trainer programs. I then went to work for Keune full time for the next 6 years working in sales and education. Here I worked with salons and distributors growing their business and training stylist. I also managed regional salon educators, distributors relationships and programs as well as events trade shows and educators trainings. With Keune I trained and taught all over the US as well as in Amsterdam.
- A few years ago I went back to work in the salon and initially worked for Rituals Salon and Spa in Midlothian, VA. At this time I went to work with Keratin Complex as they were launching their new color line as a part time National Educator teaching in salon classes as well as VIP events and National Trade Shows.
- I am currently on the Elite Inspiration Team for Keratin Complex. We work on stage, in classrooms at VIP and distributor events both Nationaly and Internationally and at The Keratin Academy teaching training and constantly learning.
- I have had the unusual opportunity in my career to work extensively with some amazing stylist in our industry including Michael Perez, Roy Peters, Yosh Toya, Dale Smith, Martino Cartier, Deb Gavin, Gareth Palmer, Dennis Gephart, Christian Faircloth, George Alderete, Jay Marshlick and Tom Dispensa. I have also trained with David Adams, Tabatha Coffey, Amy and Woody Michleb, Ian Michael Black, DJ Freed, Beth Minardi, Wayne Grund, Phillip Wilson, Abraham Sprinkle, Michael O’Rourke, Patrick Kalle, Candy Shaw, Niel Ducoff, David Wagner, Richard Jordan, Yves Duriff, Martin Parsons, Kitty Victor….and the list goes on I am an education junkie.
- I am also a full time stylist and Partner with Symmetry Salon Studios. I currently am working with Michael Perez at Perez SalonStudio inside Symmetry. We cater to everyone. Michael cuts I color and we both do smoothing treatments. As International Educators in color and smoothing we are well trained in our craft and always work for a perfect outcome.