Meet Your Stylist
BioMaggie has worked professionally as a hair designer for over 25 years in the DC Metropolitan Area. She launched a successful career working with Sean Stredwick at Sanctuary and PR and Partners for 14 years, followed by 2 years at formally known Salon Prive and the last 4 years at Salon Zin. After that she moved to Greece and opened a very successful salon in the City of Corfu for 8 years. Now back in North Bethesda at prestigious Symmetry Salon Studios. Maggie is excited to share all the fresh haircutting and coloring techniques. A combined intuitive understanding of texture, balance, color and geometry, she will always keep clients looking amazing.
Services and Products
- Maggies philosophy is to create lasting hair designs and gorgeous multidimensional color using “BBCOS HAIR PRO KERATINE COLOR with ZERO AMMONIA +KERATIN. An Italian company that managed to create this very special formula of keratin and dye stems that nourishes and strengthens the hair. Perfect for sensitive scalps and during pregnancy. KRISTAL EVO is a styling product line with LINEN SEED and ARGAN OIL. This combination of 100% natural extract nourishes, strengthens and adds shine and volume to your hair.
- Maggie specializes in a variety of different color treatments as well as corrective color. She will create hairstyles that will suit your style and life. Not only for women but also for men and children.
- Maggie believes continuing education is very important to providing the best possible service and style to her clients. She received training in NY Paul Mitchell EDU and has attended the following:
- TIGI NY advanced color techniques
- TIGI Dallas advanced hair cutting techniques
- SASSON NY cut and color
- WELLA NY advanced color and cut
- WELLA EUROPE cut and color
- Color classes with industry: Goldwell, Schwartskof, Redken